Events Search and Views Navigation
The Great British Pooch Off Photo Competition
This year we are on the lookout for the most stunning photos of your dog(s) taken by yourselves. The best photos submitted will be chosen to win one of the prizes. The overall winner will also feature on the Bradgate Rotary facebook page and in the local and/or national press.
The competition is open to all. Submissions must be of good quality, and can be in landscape or portrait format. Entries must be submitted Via Bradgaterotaryevents.co.uk/events
All entries must be received by March 7st 2021
Winners will be informed by email by 28th March 2021
Full terms and conditions
Enter Online at:
By submitting your entry, you represent and warrant that your photographs and videos are in compliance with these official rules. All photographs/videos will become the property of Bradgate Rotary Club and will not be returned.
Your privacy is important to Bradgate Rotary Club and the personal data you share with Bradgate Rotary Club will only be used for official business. This means that the personal data you provide will primarily be used for your participation in the competition THE GREAT BRITISH POOCH OFF, including sharing your name and photo/video submission in any Bradgate Rotary Club communications and marketing channels.
• Your photographs/videos must be your original creation.
• You must hold all rights to the photographs, including copyright.
• Only good quality images will be considered. Images must be able to be blown up to A4 size without distortion and blurring ,, Can be taken on mobile phones as well as cameras
• Photographs /videos may be in colour or black and white.
• The subject can be anything related to the topic you have entered.
• If your submission includes images or likenesses of people, you must receive
permission from each subject of the photograph(s)/videos and written permission
from the parent or legal guardian of any minors appearing in the
By submitting one or more photographs/videos to Bradgate Rotary Club, you represent and warrant that you will comply with the above photograph/video requirements and are in agreement with these terms and conditions.
• We will not accept scans of non-digital photograph(s)/video(s)
• We will not accept photographs /videos containing any watermarks or signatures.
• Photographs/videos must not contain material (images, logos, artwork, property) that violates or infringes the rights of others, including, but not limited, to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
• Photographs/videos must not defame or invade the privacy rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased (including personal or private health information) or contain defamatory materials.
• Photographs/videos must not contain inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, unlawful, illegal or discriminatory materials.
• Photographs/videos should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photographs/videos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimisation (cropping, spotting for dust, reasonable adjustments to exposure, colour and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
Bradgate Rotary Club will disqualify any photographs/videos that do not adhere to the requirements set out above or that contain any of the restricted materials or activities set out above.
The best photographs/videos submitted will be chosen to feature on the Bradgate Rotary facebook page and in the local and/or national press. The overall winner will also be chosen to feature in the local and/or national press.
A judging panel will review the photographs based on storytelling ability, composition, aesthetic and emotional impact. Photographs/videos which do not comply with these official rules, at Bradgate Rotary Club’s sole discretion, will not be eligible for the award selection process or an award.
The profits from the monies raised will go to Bradgate Rotary Club’s chosen charities.
By submitting a photograph(s)/video(s) , you grant Bradgate Rotary Club a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, assignable, perpetual, license and rights to use, print, publish, reproduce, perform, edit, modify, adapt, distribute, broadcast ,webcast, exhibit, digitise, archive, transmit, create derivative works from, and display your photograph(s)/video(s), the content in your e-mail and your likeness, name, image, statements, voice and biographical and personal information and data (collectively “likeness”) in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed including in Bradgate Rotary Club’s publications, via streaming, and on social media.
You agree that Bradgate Rotary Club shall have the universal right to license use of your photographs/videos and likeness, including i) for the purpose of promoting Bradgate Rotary Club, ii) to others including media outlets and licensed magazines and partners, and iii) through any Bradgate Rotary Club online image database.
Bradgate Rotary Club shall not be liable in any way for injuries to persons or damages to property incurred or suffered by anyone involved in the creation of (a) photograph(s)/video(s)or submission of (a) photograph(s)/video(s) to Bradgate Rotary Club, from the acceptance or use of any awards or a breach of your representations and warranties herein.
By submitting one or more photographs/videos to Bradgate Rotary Club, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bradgate Rotary Club from any claims arising from or out of a breach of these official rules, including, but not limited to, your representations and warranties.
Bradgate Rotary Club reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate these official rules.
Nothing herein may be construed to make anyone submitting a photograph/video or involved in the creation of a photograph/video, including their parents/legal guardians, an agent or employee of Bradgate Rotary Club.Find out more »
RUNNING, CLAMBERING, CRAWLING, SLIDING, DODGING The Supersoaker Squad (Or sign up to be a supersoaker sniper) Individual and family Challenges, Tyre-Dragging, hula hoop racing, Bale stacking Funfair Stalls & Games Bouncy castles Music, food, entertainment Fun for all the Family Lots of parking Why not come along and find out for yourself – What is an obstacular In the Heart of Charnwood forest See below for Ticket DetailsFind out more »