This year we are on the lookout for the most stunning photos of gardens taken by yourselves in the Bradgate area, included in the villages of Anstey, Ratby, Groby, Newtown Linford, Glenfield and Markfield. The photos submitted will be chosen to feature on social media and in the press. The winners in each category will receive an appropriate award.
The competition is open to all. There is a range of categories to enter: the list can be found on our website at www.bradgaterotaryevents.co.uk . Submissions must be of reasonable quality and can be in landscape or portrait format.
Entries must be submitted by 15th August 2021 to our website www.bradgaterotaryevents.co.uk
The competition is free to enter but donations are welcome.
All entries must be received by 15th August 2021.
Winners will be informed by email by 31st August 2021.
Full terms and conditions
How to enter:
Submit your entry to our website: www.bradgaterotaryevents.co.uk
Include your name and the competition category with your submission.
By submitting your entry, you represent and warrant that your photograph is in compliance with these official rules. All photographs will become the property of Bradgate Rotary Club and will not be returned.
Your privacy is important to Bradgate Rotary Club and the personal data you share with Bradgate Rotary Club will only be used for official business. This means that the personal data you provide will primarily be used for your participation of The Bradgate Rotary Gardens in Bloom Photo Competition 2021, including sharing your name and photo submission on any Bradgate Rotary Club marketing channels.
Your photographs must be your original creation.
• You must hold all rights to the photographs, including copyright.
• Any images will be considered, landscape or portrait.
• Photographs may be in colour or black and white.
- If your submission includes images or likenesses of people, you must receive permission from each subject of the photograph(s) and written permission from the parent or legal guardian of any minors appearing in the photograph(s).
By submitting one or more photographs to Bradgate Rotary Club, you represent and warrant that you will comply with the above requirements and are in agreement with these terms and conditions.
- We will not accept scans of non-digital photographs.
- We will not accept photos containing any watermarks or signatures.
- Photographs must not contain material (images, logos, artwork, property) that violates or infringes the rights of others, including, but not limited, to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- Photographs must not defame or invade the privacy rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased (including personal or private health information) or contain defamatory materials.
- Photographs must not contain inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, unlawful, illegal or discriminatory materials.
- Photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimisation (cropping, spotting for dust, reasonable adjustments to exposure, colour and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
- Bradgate Rotary Club will disqualify any photographs that do not adhere to the requirements set forth above or that contain any of the restricted materials or activities set forth above.
The best photos submitted will be chosen to feature in the media. The overall winners will also be chosen to receive an appropriate award.
A judging panel will review the photographs based on composition, aesthetic and emotional impact. Photographs which do not comply with these official rules, at Bradgate Rotary Club’s sole discretion, will not be eligible for the award selection process or an award.
By submitting a photograph, you grant Bradgate Rotary Club a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, assignable, perpetual, license and rights to use,
print, publish, reproduce, perform, edit, modify, adapt, distribute, broadcast,
webcast, exhibit, digitise, archive, transmit, create derivative works from, and display your photograph(s), the content in your e-mail and your likeness, name, image, statements, voice and biographical and personal information and data (collectively “Likeness”) in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed including in Bradgate Rotary Club’s publications, via streaming, and on social media.
You agree that Bradgate Rotary Club shall have the universal right to license use of your photographs and Likeness, including i) for the purpose of promoting Bradgate Rotary Club, ii) to others including, media outlets and its licensed magazines and partners, and iii) through Bradgate Rotary Club online image database.
Bradgate Rotary Club shall not be liable in any way for injuries to persons or damages to property incurred or suffered by anyone involved in the creation of a photograph or submission of a photograph to Bradgate Rotary Club, from the acceptance or use of any awards or a breach of your representations and warranties herein.
By submitting one or more photographs to Bradgate Rotary Club, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bradgate Rotary Club from any claims arising from or out of a breach of these official rules, including, but not limited to, your
representations and warranties.
Bradgate Rotary Club reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate these official rules.
Nothing herein may be construed to make anyone submitting a photograph or involved in the creation of a photograph, including their parents/legal guardians, an agent or employee of Bradgate Rotary Club.